Tips and Common Problems
Compiler can't find Include files
There are two ways to give the compiler the files it needs to build your project:
- Add the files to the current directory
- Locate the directory containing the CCC header files (typically, c:\ccc\cccfiles)
- In File manager or Explorer, copy its entire contents to your current directory
(for example, from c:\ccc\cccfiles to c:\ccc\examples\ch1)
- Add the Directory to the Includes list
- Select the Options | Directories from the main menu.
- In the resulting Directories dialog box under Include directories,
type the Drive and complete pathname to the directory containing
all ccc header files, by default it is c:\ccc\cccfiles
The Example program shows a blank Black screen
Turbo C++ 3.0 does not support MS-Windows applications. Check to see if the program source
file for yur program has a line reading
If so, the only way to build this example is to switch compilers, e.g. to Borland's BC 3.1 or later.